Naruto worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in the world of naruto. Create the your own unique shinobi.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto new Legends
Weird to the mizukage - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:14 pm by Guest

» Shay boredom
Weird to the mizukage - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:47 pm by ShayUchiha

» TROLOLOLOLO
Weird to the mizukage - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:05 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay is waiting
Weird to the mizukage - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:16 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay encounter
Weird to the mizukage - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:39 pm by ShayUchiha

Staff
Luna Fang-owner MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME

Weird to the mizukage

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

Weird to the mizukage - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:07 pm

Sitara looked at shay then said."you also have a home in the hidden mist now,bad thing is i completely forgot which one it was so youll have to find it." he said laughing to himself loudly."shay i know ive been drinking alot more than usual...but why the hell is your blood floating?" he said looking very curious,even though he already knew why.'i wonder how much shay really knows about himself and the kyuubi' he thought to himself.He walked over to his window looking out of it at his village.'its all happening over again...i wont let it..the shinobi of our past worked to hard to keep things this peaceful' he thought with a blank expression on his face.'damn you obito,if i run into you,..' he stopped in the middle of his thought.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:22 pm

Shay stared at him when he said he doesnt remember wich house it is "Serioulsy........" he sighed at his question "do I seem to know" he look at floating blood "It just started about a week ago I normally ignore it I tough it was some kind of bug with my eyes......." he doesnt know about it and it seem to quite confuse him looking at floating blood drop
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:38 pm

Pere sighed. "Sitara, I know you're the Mizukage, but aren't you underage?" He looked at Sitara, then looked at Shay. He observed the blood with some interest. "Hmm... When I get superficial scratches like that, it's just sand that falls from my fingers..." He stated, more to himself than to the others standing in the room.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:30 pm

Sitara started to laugh."i've been drinking sake and im underage for that to" he said jokingly."but yes i actually am,but with me being awesome and everything i guess i had no choice" he said.Sitara grabbed his scythe while looking at shay."your blood can defy gravity..big deal" he said with alot of sarcasm."Shay change of plans,im going with you to kumogakure" he stated."i figure i should go that way no one needs to make any un-needed trips back and forth between our lands."Pere your welcome to come though not with us,if they see me traveling with a rougue that will put all of us in some big trouble." he stated to him."shay go find your house and get your things ready,were going on a trip" he said quickly.Sitara then sat on the end of his desk.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:35 pm

Shay shrugged and walked out and walked in the village searching for house who is almost empty and not used full of dust.he sighed and walked in the house who was suprisingly in a good state and enter suprised to see his things and look at things suprised "How did they get here" facialy and mentally suprised "How the fuck.......?"he saw a shadow running out of house and blinked suprise
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:47 pm

Sitara was packing some of his things into his pouches.He made sure he packed his weapons and scrolls,and he always carried bottles of sake.Slowly he took off his mist headband and tied it around his neck,then wrapping his scarf around it,then taking his waterfall headband and storing it away and storing it away safely in his black coat.He walked around his desk and grabbed his mizukage hat,as it was a little big on him he wears it anyway.Then securing his scythe to his back,and his container of soap to his side which was hidden by his coat.his eyes bright blue but his hair a fiery long red he sat down at his desk to finish any additional paperwork."damn what is taking shay so long,he'd better hurry it up" he said while writing on some important documents.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:52 pm

Shay ran back with a little bag just enough because he doesnt have alot he urged seen shadow following him once he arrived in desk Sitara desk he panted softly "I was followed" he seemed rather calm but he was shocked he was bleeding from a shoulder a wond that Shay didnt notice his eyes were sharingan and he seem really fired up enough to make kyuubi go out.The blood comming out of the wound swirled around Shay like if it protected him and Shay got suprised.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:36 pm

Sitara looked up finishing his paperwork."all i asked you to do was get your stuff...." he said starring with awkwardness."the hell happened to you?" he asked curious as to why he was bleeding."and did you say followed?" he asked again."there is no reason for anyone to be following you,so knock it off." he said firmly.Then putting away the documents into a folder nice and neatly.'that's work ill probably have to do again' he thought to himself sighing as he stood up walking around his desk,standing there waiting for an explaination.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:52 pm

he rolled eyes "Was in my house at the beginning anyways" he look at blood and shrug seeing it swirl again he look at his bleeding shoulder "I seriously dont know what happened to my shoulder and blood swirling is getting real creepy you know" he stared at him "And I dont know why I was followed" Kyuubi snarled "You are stupid SHAY" Shay replied "Look who is talking.........Kurama"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:21 pm

Pere nodded. "Yeah, it would cause problems. Especially if Obito heard about it... Well, I'll be seeing you." He adjusted his swords and his sandgourd, then formed a handsign. Sand began to swirl around him before he disappeared in a miniature sandstorm. The sand blew out of the window, leaving not a grain in Sitara's office.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:22 am

Sitara watched as pere left and waved as the sand left threw the window."shay we dont have time for this,its time we left,ill patch up your wound and we'll discuss this later" he said making sure his scarf was well adjusted around his neck.He began to walk out the door."hurry up shay,and by the time we get off that boat you'll have mastered that jutsu i showed you" he said quickly as he left the office.On his way out the building two anbu and a jounin were there.Sitara looked at the jounin."your in charge until i get back,if you let anything happen ill make you hug a training dummy" he said harshly as the anbu and jounin seemed to be afraid of that threat and gave a bow of respect before going inside.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:27 am

Shay quickly follow Sitara not wanting to get beeing yelled at he swiftly took his backback and followed Sitara.blood got back in Shay and Kyuubi say {you are getting less shy mr awsome} Shay giggled at Kyuubi "yes Kurama yeah thanks for nickname by the way I love it" he giggled and hurried behind Sitara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird to the mizukage
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3