Naruto worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in the world of naruto. Create the your own unique shinobi.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto new Legends
A weird rogue sat on a branch EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:14 pm by Guest

» Shay boredom
A weird rogue sat on a branch EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:47 pm by ShayUchiha

» TROLOLOLOLO
A weird rogue sat on a branch EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:05 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay is waiting
A weird rogue sat on a branch EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:16 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay encounter
A weird rogue sat on a branch EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:39 pm by ShayUchiha

Staff
Luna Fang-owner MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME

A weird rogue sat on a branch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

A weird rogue sat on a branch Empty
PostSubject: A weird rogue sat on a branch   A weird rogue sat on a branch EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:35 am

Kyusha was on a branch sitting on her guard but calm wearing a black cloak similar to the akatsuki cloak.She was drawing a plan for her next puppet.Planning to make it soon if she finds the required material she tough 'oh Pere where are you?you are my only familly alive'
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A weird rogue sat on a branch   A weird rogue sat on a branch EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 6:47 pm

The redhead had been walking through the forest for the past hour. He'd grown bored, an was actually depressed from the news of his father's death. He had his hood pulled up, an he kept his head tilted at a downward angle so that his face was shadowed. He was too deep in his thoughts to notice the chakra, and therefore sat down against a tree, an the opposite side of the girl.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A weird rogue sat on a branch   A weird rogue sat on a branch EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:14 pm

She sighed not aware that Pere is there because when she is drawing she is damned serious and concentrated.Her pencil falled down on the ground making a noticable sound she simply jumped out the the branch picking up her pencil she realise someone else is there and take her puppet scroll ready to summon it."Who are you?" by the way Pere is dressed up she guess he is a rogue too suprised but shows no emotion has her now almost definitive face.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A weird rogue sat on a branch   A weird rogue sat on a branch EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:41 am

He had been alerted by the sound of the pencil hitting the ground. Now, he answered the girl. "You know exactly who I am..." It was an evasive answer, and he knew his voice had changed drastically over seven years, but he wanted to see how fast he'd be recognized.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A weird rogue sat on a branch   A weird rogue sat on a branch EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:06 am

Her eye twitched a little showing her anger before noticing Pere swords and her eyes got wide and droped her scroll then turned back serious "Wait a minute there is a slight problem something is rational how can the person that I am searching for suddenly appear before my eyes I doubt this is reality" she pick her scroll that falled and think 'damned genjutsu I hate genjutsu.I hate Uchihas I hate dojutsus I hate alot of things.......in fact'
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A weird rogue sat on a branch   A weird rogue sat on a branch EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:46 am

"Coincidence, Kyusha, mere coincidence. Though, you most likely don't believe I am here." He looked up at her, having already put his emotionless mask back on. He wouldn't show anyone that he was grieving, or even slightly upset. He put his hand out toward her. "You cannot touch a genjutsu, can you?"
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A weird rogue sat on a branch   A weird rogue sat on a branch EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:59 am

she put her scroll in his socket and approach putting her head on his and remove it "Coincidences.............." her voice was darker and usual showing her mix of anger and relief for her seing Pere was awsome because the last time she was in contact with a familly member was 2 months ago just before her dad died "You are okay?" for the first time in two month tears showed in her eyes filling her with sadness.She looked at him not knowing what to do..
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A weird rogue sat on a branch   A weird rogue sat on a branch EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:44 am

"Yeah... I guess. I just learned about my father dying though..." He sighed. "You seem different though... What happened?" He seemed slightly worried. Nothing like the expressive child he had been when he left Sunagakure. Seven years certainly could change someone, especially when they'd been fighting those seven years.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A weird rogue sat on a branch   A weird rogue sat on a branch EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:06 pm

"I.......my dad too died" she wiped her tears and she turned back to her normal no emotion face "Has long has aunt Temari....." she looked him "Gaara told me to give you something.....before dying....." She looked at him "I have no access to Suna tough......" she sudenly had a bit of anger in her voice but it was almost not noticable "They tough I was Kankuro murderer"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A weird rogue sat on a branch   A weird rogue sat on a branch EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:10 pm

"They can be rather stupid at times... For instance, when they forced a four year old who didn't even want to be a ninja to be the Shukaku's jinchuriki and undergo harsh training. That's not as stupid as believing you would kill your own father though..." He sat up, pulling his hood off. "I do not have access to Sunagakure either."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A weird rogue sat on a branch   A weird rogue sat on a branch EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:15 pm

"both thing are completly idiot......and it took an eternity before I could get my puppets in dad storage but now there is no way in at all I tried to get in but I couldnt I want to get Sasori" she sighed "But those are my personal reason,here" she got a bag with some off Gaara stuff including is headband familly photos and much more
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A weird rogue sat on a branch   A weird rogue sat on a branch EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:19 pm

The boy nearly broke down upon looking at the photos. He sat motionless for a few seconds before composing himself. "Thank you for bringing this to me... What did he die from?" His voice had a hint of regret and sadness in it, but that was to be expected. Even for him.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A weird rogue sat on a branch   A weird rogue sat on a branch EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:29 pm

She look at him "Gaara died of lonliness" she look sadned "Once Gaara started to get sick they engaged a new Kazekage who basicly kicked me out " she was sad too at sat beside Pere "Would you want to do a breakout in Suna to take things that are our belongings" she gave him a key "Gaara appartement key"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A weird rogue sat on a branch   A weird rogue sat on a branch EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:31 pm

He slammed his fist into the ground, creating a small crater. Cracks spread out around it in a web like pattern while he hid his face, trying to hide the tears welling up between his eyelids. "Then it was my fault... For leaving Sunagakure... Him... Alone."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A weird rogue sat on a branch   A weird rogue sat on a branch EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:06 pm

Kyusha stood up and hugged Pere "Dont do this to yourself building guilt will only put thing worse and bind you in hatred....." she knew he wouldnt probably care about her words but she prefered to say it.She also knew hugging him while he is in this state was stupid,but she didnt care also crying "It wasnt your fault,its mine I could of been with Gaara.....but I was selfish..you are not to blame kill me if you wish I am only a worthtless puppet in a big mascarade.....theres 10 main puppets and you are in them its your job to eliminate the ones that are worthless"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A weird rogue sat on a branch   A weird rogue sat on a branch EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:57 pm

"I am the pathetic one here Kyuusha. I'm always running. Maybe not from fights, but I am running from my past and my guilt..." A tear rolled down his cheek, falling to the ground. "Why would I kill you? I ran from the guilt I felt in Suna, leaving you alone. I left my father alone as well, and this is what happened. I'm just a weak little kid."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A weird rogue sat on a branch   A weird rogue sat on a branch EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:34 am

"Dont say that your pathetic" her words were true and she was sure of what she was doing "I am someone horrible Pere I am cruel more then you think I can be I am tolerent and patient but there is one thing I dont accept.I dont accept my friend to say they are pathetic" and random merchand passed and she trowed her kunai in is throat killing him she pull off Pere "this is what I am someone who lost fate someone who think she doesnt worth being in the mascarade"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A weird rogue sat on a branch   A weird rogue sat on a branch EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:43 am

"You don't even know what I've done these past seven years..." He sounded defeated, leaning back against the tree. "I don't want to show you what I've turned into... You could start to hate or fear me like every other human on this planet..." More tears fell after the first, leaving wet trails on his face that had been nonexistent for the longest time.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A weird rogue sat on a branch   A weird rogue sat on a branch EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:52 am

She looked at him "I dont hate without a reason and I know what you are maybe I dont know how bad you took it" she looked at him her eyes looking in his has she sit beside him leaning her head on the tree. Her eyes filled with tears now "damned Uchihas dammed Obito" she moaned and look at Pere "I wont hate you never" her chakra still felt confortable and reconforting but you could notice the main problem she was missing something she always had a chakra infused collar that she was crying if it had a scratch when she was young
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A weird rogue sat on a branch   A weird rogue sat on a branch EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:57 am

"I'm practically a demon myself now..." He noticed the missing collar. "Kyusha... Where's you chakra infused collar?" He had dropped his normally emotionless masquerade, reverting to the way he used to act as a child, caring and protective.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A weird rogue sat on a branch   A weird rogue sat on a branch EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:02 am

She put her hand where the collar was usually she look down saying a word in a dark way that completly destroyed her conforting chakra to put a dark atmosphere "Suna" she hated going to this point.She was forced out of Suna during the night and had almost no personal effects exept the bag for Pere she brought nothing "Scums"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A weird rogue sat on a branch   A weird rogue sat on a branch EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:05 am

"I could easily destroy the entire village. You know I nearly did when I was younger because I fell asleep..." His voice had darkened as well. "The elders an the Kazekage don't deserve their lives." He hissed quietly, emitting a purely evil aura.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A weird rogue sat on a branch   A weird rogue sat on a branch EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:12 am

feeling Pere anger and aura she remembers "I was so traumatised that night anyways I dont think yhat Kazekage has his place either" She smirked "he would look better has a puppet" she shakes her head "Oh dear madness why me?" it could be seen that she spent a lot of time alone with 2 puppets her last real meal was a month ago "Sorry Pere.....I m such a failure"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A weird rogue sat on a branch   A weird rogue sat on a branch EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:11 pm

"You're not a failure. You're stronger than I am in some ways, Kyusha." He sighed, letting his anger drain away, which made the aura disappear. "Though, most likely not in strength." He joked.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A weird rogue sat on a branch   A weird rogue sat on a branch EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:32 pm

"Oh I am not strong...possibly no reason I would be strong in that way I fight by puppetry so by distance" she smiled at him.she seemed rather confient of herself now "Are you ready for the biggest village robery in the whole Suna history Pere"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A weird rogue sat on a branch   A weird rogue sat on a branch Empty

Back to top Go down

A weird rogue sat on a branch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next