Naruto worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in the world of naruto. Create the your own unique shinobi.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto new Legends
Making A Deal with the Kazekage EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:14 pm by Guest

» Shay boredom
Making A Deal with the Kazekage EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:47 pm by ShayUchiha

» TROLOLOLOLO
Making A Deal with the Kazekage EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:05 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay is waiting
Making A Deal with the Kazekage EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:16 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay encounter
Making A Deal with the Kazekage EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:39 pm by ShayUchiha

Staff
Luna Fang-owner MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME

Making A Deal with the Kazekage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
V

V

Making A Deal with the Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: Making A Deal with the Kazekage   Making A Deal with the Kazekage EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:49 pm

Lord Raikage V traveled for many days to the barren, wizened desert that is Sunagakure. He hated ebing here, but he made the unncessary proposal to the Mizukage Sitara to talk it over with the Kazekage about the five-head Shinobi Alliance against Obito and his dying Akatsuki. He went through the gates and now asked around, accompanied by 2 bodyguards (Ou Eki and Outenkun) and asked for directions to the Kazekage's Office....
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Making A Deal with the Kazekage   Making A Deal with the Kazekage EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:36 pm

Kyusha swiftly entered Suna being carefull to merge into the mass of people.Wanted posters with her face was on one of the entrance pillars she hided her face with a hood.She had a silver key in her hands and played with it,it was the key to Kankuro puppet workshop she wanted to have the puppets her dad told her she could have when he died she notice the Raikage and look suprised she had to be more carefull the village security will probably get more carefull so she hided her chakra and stayed calm
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Making A Deal with the Kazekage   Making A Deal with the Kazekage EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:27 pm

The redheaded male had already infiltrated the village. He waited silently by his uncle's old workshop, keeping his head down so that his face was hidden. Before having entered Sunagakure, he'd changed his cloak from black to sandy yellow, making him hard to spot at first glance. He had however, noticed V. "Hmm... Two Kages here in the village then..." He took this into careful consideration as he thought of a plan.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Making A Deal with the Kazekage   Making A Deal with the Kazekage EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:27 pm

Kyusha arrived beside Pere and looked at him trowing him the key and head sign to enter she tough 'lets start by taking my stuff after wards we will plan something' he toughts were private but you could almost read it in her eyes.She was extremly carefull because she maybe was an s-ranked criminal kage ninjas are normal really strong and could overpower her if she isnt carefull
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Making A Deal with the Kazekage   Making A Deal with the Kazekage EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:07 am

He caught it easily, turning to open the door and slip inside before anyone could see him. Once inside, he leaned against a bare area on the wall, waiting for Kyusha.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Making A Deal with the Kazekage   Making A Deal with the Kazekage EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:22 pm

Kyusha arrived inside silently and closed the door "Oh damn 2 kages in the same village we will have to wait for the Raikage to leave before making a major attack" she looked serious.Lets go downstairs its safer to talk
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Making A Deal with the Kazekage   Making A Deal with the Kazekage EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:19 pm

"Indeed, we will... Seeing as how the entire village is made from sand and desert stone, it should be very easy for me to destroy it. Once we start doing that, the new... Kazekage will come out and challenge us. He won't be able to defeat me when I'm in my element." He said the word Kazekage with contempt and hatred.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Making A Deal with the Kazekage   Making A Deal with the Kazekage EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:34 pm

she had a little smiled "Viewed like that......its an awsome perspective but about the raikage?" she yawned "I am just better to stay back even tough I am "capable" in parentesies to bend sand a little" kind of underestimating herself she was good has Pere or has Gaara but still capable of something not like Shay with the water element
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Making A Deal with the Kazekage   Making A Deal with the Kazekage EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:00 pm

(Can't bend sand unless you are or were the jinchuriki of the Shukaku. Metal sand and gold dust don't apply. Pere is also more skilled than Gaara is in the series.)

"That's the only danger here... I am unsure of V's abilities right now. And Sitara is busy, so I'm pretty sure he won't be able to help them. We might have to wait for V to leave though..." He sighed, sitting down. "Gather the puppets you want."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Making A Deal with the Kazekage   Making A Deal with the Kazekage EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:33 pm

(okay its allright)

she ran in the storage and gattered the puppets she wanted taking there sumoning scrolls she smiled little at her dad work and looked around and tough 'sorry I have to make this place disapeer daddy I know you wouldnt be happy but hate is taking down my humanity I am sorry'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making A Deal with the Kazekage   Making A Deal with the Kazekage Empty

Back to top Go down

Making A Deal with the Kazekage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto worlds :: Land of Wind :: Sunagakure :: Kazekage office-
Jump to: