Naruto worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in the world of naruto. Create the your own unique shinobi.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto new Legends
Fire technique practice - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:14 pm by Guest

» Shay boredom
Fire technique practice - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:47 pm by ShayUchiha

» TROLOLOLOLO
Fire technique practice - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:05 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay is waiting
Fire technique practice - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:16 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay encounter
Fire technique practice - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:39 pm by ShayUchiha

Staff
Luna Fang-owner MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME

Fire technique practice

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

Fire technique practice - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:22 pm

"We most likely will meet again, Shay." He sighed and looked at the boy when Shay asked Pere if he could come with him. "...My life is not that of a normal rouge. I have someone that controls almost every move I make. Today was my day off, so e wasn't monitoring me. You do not want him to find you, otherwise, I would let you come with me. Trust me, it is much safer in the village."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:25 pm

he sighed completly hating Konoha and left slowly not wanting to see is anoying teamates and his selfish teacher.He looked at the sky for a second and got to a tree and leaned his head on it and started to draw in his drawing book
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

"Keep training." Pere watched him walk away, knowing that Obito would pose a danger to the boy if he were to find out about him. He sighed, shaking his head before starting to walk away. 'When he get's stronger, he can leave the village. Until then, he's safer in the village even if he hates the place.'
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:37 pm

Shay rolled eyes when he eard Pere say it but knew he could only obey to Pere orders and his wip go on fire and he exit his rage on the training dummies who seem to dont stand a chance against fired wip "Allright" he tought he should start to train with his Sharingans so activated the, at the same time he wipped the poor training dummy jumping around it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire technique practice
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6